Posted on December 10 2019
'Tis the Season for Gift Giving...and we want to help you with yours! Is there someone special on your Christmas list who would LOVE a Jamie Raquel File Tote? Tell us why and you might win one!
We're gifting FIVE FREE File Totes in FIVE DAYS!
We think our File Totes are the perfect gift for organizing your files in style.
Is there a special teacher on your list who's toting papers to grade? A bride-to-be prepping for her special day? A tidy friend who loves organizing incoming mail as soon as it arrives? Or, maybe that special someone is YOU?
Tell us why you think a Jamie Raquel File Tote would be the perfect Christmas Gift for your special someone and we'll enter you in our Holiday Giveaway Contest!
To enter, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to share why your special someone could use our File Tote. Give us your full name and the full name of your nominee. Please remember, you are also free to nominate yourself!
When the contest ends on December 15, 11:59 p.m. PST, we'll vote for FIVE winners to each receive a Jamie Raquel File Tote, winner's choice of color. Winners will be notified December 16, before 11:59 p.m. PST.
Official contest rules are as follows:
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Contest is open only to those who submit their nomination and story to email@example.com and who are 18 years of age as of the date of entry.The Contest is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Jamie Raquel, Inc., its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Jamie Raquel, Inc. as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest.
3. Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Tuesday, December 10, 11:00 a.m. PST and ending Sunday, December 15, 11:59 p.m. PST. All online entries must be received by Sunday, December 15, 11:59 p.m. PST.
4. How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by submitting an entry using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize.
You may enter more than one candidate. You must provide the information requested.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Contest (the “Winner”) will receive a Jamie Raquel File Tote, color of choice: $69 retail value. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Jamie Raquel, Inc.'s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Jamie Raquel, Inc. to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner (s) will be selected by a company vote under the supervision of officers of Jamie Raquel, Inc. Winner (s) will be notified by email on December 16, 2019 by 11:59 p.m. PST., following selection of Winner (s). Jamie Raquel, Inc. shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Jamie Raquel, Inc.'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Jamie Raquel, Inc., anyone acting on behalf of Jamie Raquel, Inc., and Jamie Raquel, Inc.’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: Jamie Raquel, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Jamie Raquel, Inc.’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Jamie Raquel, Inc. may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Jamie Raquel, Inc. Jamie Raquel, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Jamie Raquel, Inc. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Jamie Raquel, Inc. reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Jamie Raquel, Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Contest IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF The United States, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner (s) name (s) or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Jamie Raquel, Inc., 5525 W. Dorothea Ave., Visalia, CA 93277. Request must be received by January 31, 2020.
15. Facebook:The Contest is hosted by Jamie Raquel, Inc. is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
16. By entering the Contest, you, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.